Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Oreo

It is Halloween week and here are some Halloween cookies from Oreo. They have 5 different designs but taste exactly the same as the normal white cream Oreos.


The 5 BOOrific shapes with orange creme filing make it seem like your eating something new but at the end it is just your basic Oreo.


In general I eat an Oreo by opening them up and placing half of the creme on one cookie then eating each cookie with the half creme. I think there is too much creme in a regular Oreo so double and triple stufff are just appalling to me.



Like most cookies this is mostly fat, sugar, and sodium. I can eat about two or three at a time but they are a bit heavy for me. When crisp and fresh they are great but they tend to absorb moisture and get soggy quick. I guess that is why they are good for dipping in milk but I never enjoyed that either.

Recommendation: Try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment