Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Snickers Pumpkin

Snickers Pumpkin is only pumpkin shaped and contains no pumpkin flavoring. I know it was kind of disappointing but if you like Snickers this extra fat piece will satisfy.


While the package does not say it has pumpkin flavored I did assume it was since virtually everything else has been pumpkin filled these days. Opening the package you see it is a jack-o-lantern shape, not truly a pumpkin. Tasting it you final realize there is no other flavor than the usual nuts and caramel.


Mine was a bit melty so I left it overnight in the fridge and it got nice an rock solid, a balance between melty and rock hard is better. The flavor is okay it has more chocolate than a normal Snickers bar which I did not enjoy. Since I am not a big chocolate fan I would probably not buy this again unless they actually add pumpkin spices.


At less than $0.75 in most places it is a better bargain than most chocolate bars. It is mostly fat and some sugar.

Recommendation: Try it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment