Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

PopCorners Kettle Popped Corn Chips



Just awful. I did not want you to wait for a full review to say how awful tasting these were.

PopCorners are pressed popcorn triangles coated in different flavors. While I cannot judge an entire line of products by one flavor this was not a good introduction. Kettle flavor is an awful mixture of super sweet popcorn and some odd salty powder on top.


There is slight hint that this could be a great tasting snack but this has the texture of a bad rice cake. I was expecting a salty snack but this is more of a sweet treat. Claiming to be all natural and gluten free are just buzzwords that I ignore. This is just a bag of sugar and salt.

PopCorners at Amazon are about $2.00 per bag but since these are relatively new they have been giving free samples across the country. I suggest taste-testing before committing.

Recommendation: Avoid it for goodness sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment