Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Double Dark Chocolate Zone Perfect Bar


I went through dozens of energy bars when I started seriously walking/jogging. I wanted something that is high protein and that could be a replacement meal. Zone Perfect Bars are great for that unfortunately I found most of their flavors horrid.

While I was not a chocolate person I did try their dark chocolate bars and they were great. There is a coffee ground flavor and texture that you may need to get use to but there entire dark chocolate series is worth it. I have eaten them as lunch and also as a snack. They will give you some energy but proper meals are still a must.


Now look at that list of ingredients and nutritional facts. This small bar is packed with goodness and made in the U.S.A., although in a lab. The Double Dark Chocolate page is packed with information easily available on the product page and not hidden like other sites. On average the bars are about $2.00 each but of course buying in bulk is better, the bigger the box the cheaper they get. Double Dark Chocolate Zone Bar on Amazon is the best but many vitamin and drug stores also sell the big boxes.

Recommendation: Buy it if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment