Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

LAY'S Classic Potato Chips



Compared to every other healthy chip I reviewed these greasy bags of salt were the best. Classic LAY'S Potato Chips are the standard to which all chips strive to be. Made with potatoes, vegetable oils, and salt they need nothing else. This small contains 10-15% of your bad choices for the day but it may be worth it.



There is a perfect grease to crisp ratio that few chip makers can match. Since they are more or less natural the chances of finding brown or black chips is high, although the smaller bags contain less bad chips.



The website over at Frito-Lay gives lots of information and nutritional facts. I know what the foodies may say about such a name brand item but good is good, mass production means little to my taste buds. If I could make them at home I would.

Recommendation: Buy it if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment