Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Peanut Shop Virginia Peanuts Lightly Salted



The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg, not the Brooklyn Williamsburg made these tasty treats. These peanuts are the closest nuts I ever had that tasted like peanut butter. Oh and I do not like peanut butter. Still they were good although they lacked salt so I had to add a little more. Lightly salted should be changed to barely salted. I like roasted and unroasted nuts of all kinds so I would like to try more of these if I can find them again.


There is a lack of nutritional both on the can and on the website. I did love the allergy warning. It turns out these peanuts contains peanuts! May also have traces of tree nuts, milk, wheat, egg, and soybeans. American made they were about $5.00 for the 10.5 ounce jar and they had an oxygen remover pack inside to keep them crisp. They also had a refrigeration after opening suggestion which I found odd.

Recommendation: Buy it if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment