Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Olive Oil Potato Chips Rosemary

I do love chips even if I am not a big snacker. I promise I will start to review real food soon. Until then here is another bag of chips I recently picked up. Good Health Natural Products Olive Oil Potato Chips Rosemary is a long name for bag that is half empty.

Were I a real foodie I would have a bowl of the chips displayed too.

The chips are made kettle style meaning they are thicker and more crisp, translation means extra fried. They had a good crispness without cutting your mouth like other kettle chips. The top chips barely had any rosemary but the bottom ones were overwhelmed with it. I guess shaking the bag a bit may help but these were very unevenly seasoned. They are reasonable greasy and overall I enjoyed them but they are not my favorites.

Available in more locations than I thought and online these Good Health Kettle Style Olive Oil Potato Chips go for about $2.50 per 5 ounces. The website actually has a lot of information from preparation to nutritional info. Heavy in salt and fat is expected these are chips of course, surprising is the 20% Vitamin C guessing from the rosemary. Four ingredients potatoes, rosemary, sea salt, and olive oil make it all-natural.

Recommendation: Buy it if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment